Saving... Please wait..!
In 2019, the Gala observed great success with eleven nominees walking away as an award winner and will now join our prestigious group of awards alumni.
Five hundred attendees enjoyed an evening of Canadian fun at the historical Hudson, which included a beautiful rendition of our national anthem by twelve year old Parker Riou, dancing talents of Trevor Pelletier from Siksika First Nation who demonstrated a traditional chicken dance, an inspiring blessing by Spiritual Leader Hal Eagletail and his daughter Cherokee Eagletail from Tsuut’ina First Nation and the hilarious talent of the host of the evening Canadian comedian, Cliff Prang.
Why attend Global Energy Show Awards
- Celebrate the best of the energy industry with a 5-star dining experience
- Inspire and motivate your team – show how much you value members of your team - they are a vital part of your company’s success
- Give your clients, partners and suppliers a night to remember in a celebratory atmosphere – create new business opportunities and strengthen existing relationships
- Be inspired by the Global Energy Show Awards winners who will provide the leadership and direction necessary to navigate the future of the energy industry
- Use the networking, inspirational stories and atmosphere at the Global Energy Show Awards to grow your business
- 5:30 pm - Cocktail & Networking Reception
- 6:30 pm - Dinner and Entertainment
- 8:00 pm - Awards Ceremony
- 9:00 pm - Awards Conclude
What is included in my ticket/table?
- Chef driven multi-course dinner
- Wine at the table
- An evening of high caliber networking and celebration
What is the dress code?
- Cocktail attire or business formal
Where is the venue?
- Palomino Room, BMO Centre, Stampede Park
Do I have to be an exhibitor at Global Energy Show to attend the Gala?
- Companies do not have to be an exhibitor, however if you are interested in exhibiting, please contact our Sales Team.
What are my ticket options to attend the Gala?
- Attendees can purchase individual seats, a table for 10 people and a branded table for 10 people
How can I purchase a ticket or table to attend the Gala?
- All ticket purchases must be purchased online through the registration system
Can I purchase tickets onsite?
- Tickets can be purchased up to one day before the Gala and only through the online registration system. In previous years the awards Gala was sold out well before the awards evening. To ensure your seat book your tickets as soon as possible.
Can I attend the Gala virtually?
- The Gala will be a live in person event and the option to attend virtually will not be possible.
When will I find out the winners?
- Winners will be announced on the evening of September 22, 2021. Winners will be list listed on the website soon afterwards.
Do you have a question that is not answered here? Please email Dusan Krnjaja firstname.lastname@example.org