Saving... Please wait..!
Pitch to Pilot Cleantech Competition
The Pitch-to-Pilot Program is a competition at the Global Energy Show designed to provide an opportunity for early-stage companies to profile their innovations to an end-user audience with the objective of potentially being awarded a field pilot.
Within each category, potential areas of innovation may include:
- Energy: Digital oil and gas technologies, novel hydrocarbon extraction, methane monitoring, quantification and abatement, novel renewable energy generation or storage and energy efficiency technologies.
- Water Innovation: Wastewater treatment, water management, irrigation and water-as-a-service.
- Transportation: Lower emission technology, vehicle automation, smart city and digital traffic management.
- Agriculture and Food: Vertical farming, carbon management and bio-products.
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing: Fiber recycling, lithium extraction, quantum computing and cleaner fuels.
Twenty-five (25) companies will have the opportunity to participate in this Program. Each company will be afforded a 20-minute presentation slot in the Pitch-to-Pilot Competition in its focal area. Each company will receive a 6’ x 10’ booth space within the Innovation Zone on the Global Energy Show exhibition floor.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org