Saving... Please wait..!
Technical and poster presentations for the conference will be selected from proposals submitted to the technical committee. Early submission is particularly important to ensure that the committee members have ample time to review the proposals. Late submissions will not be accepted.
STEP 1. REVIEW TECHNICAL CATEGORIES
Review the list of categories to indicate the topic that best describes your proposal. A primary choice is required. Presentation proposals are evaluated on the basis of the information supplied on the presentation proposal form in accordance with the following criteria:
- •The proposed presentation or poster must contribute to technology or be of immediate interest to the energy industry and should contain significant new knowledge or experience in the energy industry.
- •The proposed presentation or poster may present information about equipment and tools to be used
in exploration and production. Such presentation proposals must show the definite applications and limitations of such equipment and should avoid undue commercialism and extensive use of trade names.
STEP 2. SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
All abstract submissions will need to be submitted electronically through the online submission form by the January 7, 2022 deadline. You can choose to submit just for the technical program, poster session or have your abstract considered for both presentation formats.
Enter a title that is concise, yet descriptive of the primary content and application of the proposed presentation. Global Energy Show has a stated policy against use of commercial trade names, company names, or language that is commercial in tone in the presentation title, text or slides. Use of such terms will result in careful scrutiny by the technical committee in evaluating presentation proposals and the presence of commercialism in the presentation or poster may result in it being withdrawn from consideration in the final technical program.
A proper review of your abstract requires that it contains adequate information on which to make a judgment. Written in English and containing 450 words, presentation proposals should include the following:
- •Objectives/Scope: Please list the objectives and/or scope of the proposed presentation.
- •Methods, Procedures, Process: Briefly explain your overall approach, including your methods, procedures and process.
- •Results, Observations, Conclusions: Please describe the results, observations and conclusions of the proposed presentation.
- •Novel/Additive Information: Please explain how this presentation will present novel (new) or additive information to the existing body of literature that can be of benefit to and/or add to the state of knowledge in the energy industry.
Prior to proposal submission, management clearance must be obtained. Any issues concerning clearance (Visa, travel restrictions, lengthy approval times, budget restraints, etc) should be outlined when the abstract proposal is submitted.
STEP 3: SCORING PROCESS
- • After you have submitted your abstract for consideration the technical committee will review all submissions after the January 7, 2022 deadline. The technical committee will review the submissions based on a list of criteria given to them ahead of time.
- • All submitters will be notified by email to the main contact person indicated in the online submission form of the status of their submission by
February 4, 2022.
STEP 4: GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS
Only the information requested in the online form is required at this time. Detailed instructions on guidelines, criteria and requirements will be sent to each accepted presenter.
If you are accepted for the technical program only a PowerPoint presentation will be required to be submitted before the May 20, 2022 deadline. A full technical paper is optional and not required for this event.
- • If you are accepted for the poster session only the final print ready poster file will be required to be submitted before the May 13, 2022 deadline. A full technical paper is optional and not required for this event.
- • Accepted, speakers will be offered a special discounted full conference rate. A full three-day conference pass includes access to keynote speakers, business program, all technical sessions, lunches and refreshment breaks.
- • Accepted speakers will be required to publish a public version of their materials pertaining to their abstract for the online library. We welcome either
a full technical paper, technical poster, or public versions of your presentation.
dmg events assumes no obligation for expenses by presenters for travel, registration fees, accommodation, food, visa fees or other incidental expenses.