Saving... Please wait..!
Global Energy Show Technical Conference will bring together global technical experts and leaders to present and discuss the latest technologies, processes, and innovations to help companies increase efficiencies, save costs, reduce environmental impact, create more inclusive workplaces and achieve net zero goals along with other issues facing the energy sector.
Speakers are selected based on a peer review by the Global Energy Show Technical Committee and represent the top technical and project-based influencers from around the world. The conference presents a showcase of technical solutions from around the world in three themed rooms.
What makes the Global Energy Show Technical Conference number one in the market for energy professionals?
- Unbeatable value for $895 early-bird pricing – 3 full days of exciting, relevant and industry curated technical content that is functional, cutting edge and covering the most important challenges in energy production and management
- From the industry for industry professionals! 95% of speakers are professionals that are currently employed in the energy sector today. This means less academic theory and more tips and tools you can use to succeed in your job now.
- Full coverage of integrated energy sector, brought to you by the best experts: With big names like SLB, Siemens, ATCO, CNOOC, HTEC, the technical committee behind this year’s conference is a team of cross-functional energy experts ensuring the best speakers and presentations are available to you!
- Full certification credits for your time (official accredited CPD certification diploma)
- Meet new people and old friends! Meaningful and fun networking opportunities each day: Enjoy daily hot breakfast and lunches daily in private lounge, end of day happy hour for all delegates.
- More than just a conference – access more than 600 exhibits. Learn from industry experts and same day touch, feel and work with the actual technology on the Global Energy Show exhibition. Exhibitors can’t wait to meet you.
- Exclusive Access to the Full Digital Technical Library – missed a session or want to reference when you get home, you will have up-to 6 months after the conference to access presentations, posters and papers submitted for distribution.
The Clean Technology & Environment Theatre will cover topics and technical innovations to reduce environmental impacts and increase the efficiency of all forms of energy production. This theatre will cover topics including clean technology and environmental management, methane emissions and CCUS.
The Transformative Energy Theatre will cover topics and technical solutions covering other energy sources including hydrogen, nuclear and renewables such as solar, wind, geothermal and hydropower. This theatre will cover topics including hydrogen, renewables and sustainable electricity generation and grid modernization.
The Sustainable Oil & Gas Theatre will cover topics and technical solutions to assist oil and gas companies in reducing emissions, increasing efficiency and limiting the environmental impact of production. This theatre will topics including cleaner hydrocarbon production and enhanced oil recovery, reservoir engineering, drilling and completion along with field development and infrastructure.
New for 2023
Hear from the industry's foremost energy leaders in an engaging and inspirational talk about the future of energy and technology. The Leaders Spotlight will feature senior leadership from leading technology and energy companies along with industry influencers.
Roundtable Discussions will be interactive and engaging open discussions led by an industry expert as moderator, each session will cover a specific technically focused problem facing the sector and how to solve it.
Topics covered this year include:
- New Transformative Tech to Decarbonize the Energy Sector - Sponsored by: IBS Software
- Scaling and Growing the Hydrogen Market: The Challenges versus the Opportunities - Sponsored by: University of Alberta
- How Technology Makes Workforce Transitions Less Painful - Sponsored by: Cisco
- Challenges and Opportunities for CCUS Commercialization
- The Role of Small Modular Nuclear Reactors in the Energy Transition: The Challenges versus the Opportunities
- Clean Energy Ecosystems: Is it Possible to Achieve Net Zero by 2035? - Sponsored by: Salesforce
Gain CPD accreditation
The Global Energy Show Technical Conference has been accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which provides recognized independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements for energy professionals. Additional benefits include:
- Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that your professional qualifications do not become outdated or obsolete.
- Earning CPD points allows you to 'up skill' or 're-skill' yourself, thereby complementing your career aspirations.
- CPD accredited programs, such as the Global Energy Show Technical Conference, enable you to identify knowledge gaps and gain insights into the latest developments, showing a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
- Receive your CPD accreditation certificate after the Global Energy Show Technical Conference.
Beware of email scams