Saving... Please wait..!
Message To Our Participants And The Global Energy Community
We're excited to reunite energy experts from across the world once again on September 21-23, 2021 in Calgary, Canada for the Global Energy Show. Throughout the last year, dmg events has remained committed to delivering world-class energy gatherings where attendees can reconnect with existing partners and forge new business relationships under one roof.
When you join us live and in-person this September, you can expect the same highly-engaged professional community hosting vital conversations that answer the tough questions that lead to enhanced policies, and innovations and technologies needed as the world transitions to a low-carbon future.
To ensure the safety of all participants, we continue to follow provincial and local authority guidance to ensure all energy advocates can come together, collaborate and do business. Our commitment to safety includes requirement for all attendees to show proof of full vaccination or provide negative COVID-19 test from our onsite rapid testing centre prior to gaining access to the exhibition, conference and special events. To adhere to provincial and municipal mandates, all attendees will be required to wear a face mask. Additional measures include reduced room capacity, enhanced cleaning and expanded outdoor exhibition space (40% of the exhibition floor). We also encourage safe behaviours such as physical distancing, no hand shaking and daily health screening. Get updates on visitor travel to Canada at travel.gc.ca/covid-19-travel.
As local and provincial regulations evolve, we will continue to make updates to our operations and safety plans to allow our customers a safe and positive experience. We are looking forward to welcoming the attendees to this year’s special edition of the Global Energy Show!
Global Energy Show Safety Protocols, following our dmg events All Secure Safety Standards
- • BMO Centre at Stampede Park has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council ® (GBAC) STAR™ - Implementing the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infection disease prevention in their facilities.
- • Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at key locations
- • 40% of exhibition space is located outdoors
- • All exhibitors, visitors and staff are encouraged to avoid handshakes at this time
- • Exhibitors are encouraged to manage their booth to 4 per 10x10 booth
- • Social distancing will be encouraged throughout the event
Cleaning & Hygiene:
- • All exhibitors, visitors and staff are encouraged to practice good hand and respiratory hygiene, and use provided hand sanitizing stations
- • Additional booth cleaning is encouraged
- • Isolation and quarantine rooms have been designated at the venue Medical Centre
- • Additional cleaning of high-touch areas will be carried out with upmost diligence
- • Where exhibition booths have interactive displays and/or product demonstrations that involve participation from visitors, the exhibitor is encouraged to ensure social distancing measures are in place, and all items are sanitized between each interaction
Protect & Detect:
- • All participants will undergo contactless temperature checks prior to entering the exhibition halls and conference
- • Masks will be mandatory for all service staff at the event
- • Masks will be mandatory for all participants, following provincial guidelines
- • Masks will be available at no cost at all registration areas
- • Signage will be installed at key locations across the venue to spread awareness of safety regulations
- • Exhibitors will be encouraged to screen their staff for COVID-19 symptoms
- • Social distancing will be encouraged, with floor markers placed at all dedicated registration areas and security areas
- • Registration will be limited to 10,000 visitors permitted per day
- • All visitors will be encouraged to pre-register online prior to visiting the show to provide all pertinent details required for contact tracing
- • All participants will undergo verbal symptom screening at registration
- • International travellers must follow federal travel requirements (https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid) including the use of ArriveCAN to enter Canada (https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/arrivecan.html)
- • All participants feeling unwell are encouraged to stay home and use our event app, Swapcard
We are excited to welcome you back September 21-23 in Calgary. Until then, if you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.